Sunday, February 13, 2011

"CHANGE:IT STARTS WITH ME!!!!"

All things are temporary except CHANGES!!!!Yes, I agree with this adage because whatever we have in the present or whoever we are will still change...and to me this is just but normal..Nobody can tell us what we will be in the near future nor what we will have too..


This present,,,many problems are arising just because of human behavior...Let us just keep ourselves as an example...specifically in our studies.Sometimes when we failed to have a high grade as we expected we blame the teachers.Why won't you ask yourself why did you get that low grades huh?or why won't you reminisce your performance in the past days???Did you do your best???If not then now is the time to CHANGE...Don't take your studies just for granted only or don't be too confident that you are smart or intelligent enough to defeat by your other classmates...Just like what I'm doing I am striving harder in order to make my grades higher although there are times that I am being discourage...And if I still failed now that I'll be graduating soon there is still the college life that is waiting for me...I promise to myself that I will be a somebody in the near future...I promise that whoever dares to put me down will not succeed...Instead I will make them as my inspiration or challenge...


I hope that in the near future I will become somebody because I have changed for the betterment of my life......

No comments:

Post a Comment